2021 Work from Anywhere on any device Microsoft 365
Last year has been the year of the remote worker and no matter what size your business is you have felt the impact of COVID-19 in 2020.
As you take the break over Xmas and as you think about the 2nd half of the Australian Financial year and the beginning of 2021 you just might be asking the following questions:
What would be the impact if I could get stronger engagement from team members and improve productivity?
How can I enable my team of employees to work efficiently no matter where they are and on any device?
Or is it how do I ensure the staff can collaborate effectively while ensuring all documents, data and devices are secure?
What is required?
- Employees need access to the information they need to carry out their work enabling them to stay productive.
- They need to stay connected especially now with COVID-19 19. Everybody is still being encouraged to work remotely. Even when there is a return to work, with COVID-19 we are unlikely to see more than 50 % of the workforce in the office at any one point of time.
- The right tools that allow team members to collaborate thereby maintaining a team structure and allows the fostering of culture as team members collaborate and share ideas using the various collaboration tools.
What is the solution?
Talk with your local Computer Troubleshooter how Microsoft 365 (previously known as Office 365) allows your team embrace greater productivity through the fully integrated applications of Microsoft 365 within a secure environment.
A cloud software application that gives your team the capability to work from any location, on any device while providing a platform through email, teams, and chat for your team to collaborate with each other.
Where to start?
Discover the capabilities of Microsoft 365 by chatting with your local Computer Troubleshooter. Whether you are in Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane or in the main regional areas of Bunbury, Newcastle, North Coast NSW, Surfers paradise or Bundaberg or Cairns we have somebody local who can chat with you.
The Microsoft 365 solution provides your business with email, calendars, file storage, a hub for communications and teamwork, while delivering your favourite Microsoft applications of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
What are some of the things your team and business be able to do?
- Access and Share content form anywhere with Microsoft Teams desktop, web, and mobile apps.
- Connect and work together across multiple projects and receive important notifications in real time.
- Work on files simultaneously with the range of Microsoft applications that are included.
- Regardless of location stay connected with an integrated view of email, shared calendars and contacts synced across devices in real time.
- Open and manage work related projects across your phone, laptop, or tablet in a secure environment enabling your data to stay protected.
- Work from anywhere but still be able to hold online meetings with customers, suppliers, or staff.
- Make work easy using the scheduling assistant, sharing screens and collaborative notetaking as part of online meetings.
What is Computer Troubleshooters role?
Simply put it is to make sure you are taking advantage of the key benefits, we help you with planning, migration and ongoing management of users ensuring no unauthorised access is permitted with the movement of staff and password policy management.
Talk with us now for your Xmas no obligation discovery meeting. Call 1300 28 28 78. Or visit computertroubleshooters.com.au